Hi! I’m Meredith Bodgas, aka the Mer in Merital Bliss. I wrote a daily wedding blog for Glamour.com in 2010 and 2011 and loved blogging about weddings and marriage so much that I started this here site. I’ve also been an editor for Brides.com and TheKnot.com, but nothing teaches you about weddings and marriage better than getting married. And I did that in May 2008 with my husband Paul, whom I had been dating since January 1996.
No, I don’t look awesome for my age (30, but who’s counting?). We got together in middle school when we were 13 and it just worked out. We stayed together in high school and college too (he went to Boston College; I went to Brandeis University, a 15-minute drive/grueling hour-and-a-half train ride away). Now we live together in Queens, New York. I’m a senior editor at WomansDay.com, and Paul’s a software analyst.
Want to know even more?
- Check out MeredithBodgas.com.
- Become a fan of Merital Bliss on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow me on Google Plus.
- See an interview with me on my friend Charli’s fabulous blog.
- Come to our wedding (virtually, of course): Meredith and Paul’s Wedding Trailer